1 / 5
Imagine levitating over the forest, resting on your back and contemplating the blue sky contrasting against the lush green leaves of the trees surrounding you.
Nestled in the trees, you can defy gravity and examine closer the hundreds of varieties of moss, the stick insects, and the busy birds. In the evening, while listening for the haunting calls of the kiwi, fall asleep to the sounds of the forest. Wake up in the midst of the dawn chorus and have the whole day ahead of you to explore the trails in our jungle-like forest, to participate in one of the conservation activities, to visit the nearby Kauri Coast attractions, or to just pick up a book and spend a relaxing time rocking gently in the breeze.
Open between December and March.
Sleeping in a tree tent, Trounson Park Rd., Kaihu, Northland, 0379, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 8am - 11pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 100km to Whangarei Airport, 250km from Auckland International Airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 50km from Dargaville bus station
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 50km to Dargaville
- Número de quartos:
Preços e condições
|Por noite||$139.00 - $159.00|
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- must be booked at least 2 days in advance. Check-in time 4:30pm, check-out 10am.
Suporte a idiomas