1 / 8
This is a great way to see the beautiful Milford Sound without needing to drive into this very remote area. The flight can be done as a direct flight to Milford Sound via Mount Aspiring National Park or can go via the Mount Cook area and include the main scenic portion of our ‘Grand Traverse’ flight - flying over New Zealand’s highest mountains and largest glaciers.
Flights generally stop over in Milford for 30 minutes, enough time to get some stunning views of the fiord and towering mountains from ground level: A boat cruise can also be arranged if time & weather permit.
Every passenger has a window seat and wings-above ensure optimum viewing below. Pilots provide a full and informative commentary.
Milford Sound Flightseeing from Franz Josef, Main Road, Franz Josef Glacier, West Coast, 7856, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Air Safaris main base and airport facility (since 1975) is located alongside the main highway 4km west of the Lake Tekapo township.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Our sales and information office is on the main road in Tekapo township.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$715.00 - $815.00|
(13 años o menos)
|$460.00 - $530.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- We require minimum 4 passengers for this flight to operate. Flights are subject to weather conditions.