1 / 5
Karetu Downs is situated approximately 63 km north of Christchurch and is a one hour drive from Christchurch airport. The property is Kiwi owned and farmed. Tourists can experience on farm activities- sheep shearing, feeding pet lambs, collecting farm fresh eggs and have your photo taken with Barney the donkey.
We offer cosy private accommodation for tourists, travellers and families who want to relax and take in the peaceful surroundings of the New Zealand country side. The farm is 2000 hectares of some flat to rolling downs but mostly hill country land on which we graze sheep & beef cattle.
4WD tours available. Mountain bikes provided.
Ideal for family groups and people who just want a quiet peaceful time away.
Karetu Downs Farm Stay , 1731 Ram Paddock Road, Broomfield, Waipara, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7385, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am-8pm, 7 days
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Luggage Storage
- Pet Friendly
- Spa Pool
- Proximity to airport:
- One hours drive to Christchurch airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 25 minutes drive to Amberley bus terminal
- Proximity to town:
- One hours drive to Christchurch City
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$150.00 - $340.00|
- Other charges:
- Linen/laundry charge for groups that want linen provided in the 4 bedroom cottage
- Further pricing information:
- A deposit of $50 upon booking is required to secure booking and is deducted from overall account at time final payment