1 / 6
Explore some of the most scenic landscapes in New Zealand's South Island by bike on our 6 day fully supported Alps to Ocean Cycle tour. Encounter the majesty of New Zealand's highest peak, Aoraki, Mt Cook, the sweeping tussocklands of the Mackenzie Country, and the flowing rivers, vineyards and farmland of the Waitaki Valley as you cycle towards the historic and vibrant coastal town of Oamaru on the Alps 2 Ocean Cycle Trail.
Included is 5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners; 5 nights hotel/motel en-suite accommodation; professional qualified driver/guide; 2 professional guides/drivers on trips with 8 or more people; private vehicle transport; water and snacks while cycling; concession fees paid to the Department of Conservation.
Alps to Ocean Cycle Tour | Adventure South NZ, 29 Iversen Terrace, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8011, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Talk to us about our airport and motel pickups
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- About 10 minutes drive to coach terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- We are located just outside the main city centre and are easily accessible
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$1,995.00 - $2,500.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Single Supplement & Optional bike hire
- Más información sobre precios:
- Please refer to our booking Terms and Conditions on our website for full details