1 / 3
Red Cat Biplane Flights offers a unique aviation experience. We are the only company in New Zealand operating an open-cockpit Grumman biplane that can take two passengers in addition to the pilot. This means you can share the fun and adventure with a family member, friend or partner.
On all our flights you get to wear a leather flying jacket, leather helmet and flying goggles. We can fly throughout New Zealand but our base is at Pukaki Airport near Twizel in the spectacular Mackenzie Basin and only 5 km south from the turn off to Aoraki Mount Cook.
We offer a range of flights from our popular Mackenzie Magic option through to flying over New Zealand's largest glaciers.
Prices start from as little as $245.00 per person.
Red Cat Biplane Flights, 1 Harry Wigley Drive, Twizel, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7901, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Seven days a week from October to April - 8.00 am to 9.00 pm. During winter, the aircraft flies monthly with a prior booking.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- We are located on the northernmost site at Pukaki Airport - the closest to Aoraki Mt Cook
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Buses can drop off passengers at airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Just 2km from Twizel. Pick up from Twizel available
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$245.00 - $745.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Prices are based on a minimum of two people. One free seat for every 10 pax through.