1 / 3
Twizel is a great base from which to explore Aoraki Mount Cook National Park, the Mackenzie Basin and upper Waitaki Valley. Retreating glaciers have gifted us spectacular mountains, 5 lakes and a landscape that’s a feast for the eyes at any time of the year. This natural landscape, augmented by the hydro electricity scheme, supports wonderful outdoor relaxation and recreation.
A holiday home will give you space, facilities and independence to make the most of these opportunities and so does the town. There's bike hire and fishing equipment available. The cafes serve great local fare - particularly the locally farmed fresh water salmon and beer.
The homes are well equipped with most having BBQs and some WiFi.
Twizel Holiday Homes, 8/3 Benmore Place, Twizel, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9am -6 pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Pet Friendly
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- within 3km of town
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$125.00 - $265.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Initial charge covers first 2 guests. $25 per extra guest. Linen and cleaning may be charged.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Booking require a deposit to be confirmed. If the reservation is more than 30 days from arrival then the first night's tarriff is required as a deposit and the remainder to be paid within 30 days of arrival. If the reservation date is less than 30 days from arrival, full payment is required.