1 / 10
This half-day Tongariro River journey is one of the best rafting adventures in NZ.
The rapids are Grade 3, which makes this an ideal adventure for expert or first-time rafters alike. In two hours you navigate over 60 roller coaster rapids with an expert guide at the helm.
A large part the top section of this trip can only be accessed by raft or kayak so you’ll see plenty of spectacular unspoilt wilderness and may catch a glimpse of the protected "Whio" or native blue duck.
Our guides are qualified rafting professionals and our gear is top quality.
We are the founders of the Blue Duck Project—the conservation initiative with the goal of returning the rare native Blue Duck (or Whio) to its traditional habitat along the Tongariro River.
Whitewater Rafting - Tongariro River Rafting , 95 Atirau Rd, Turangi, Turangi, Lake Taupo, 3334, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 35mins drive from Taupo airport. 5mins from Helipad or Float Plane landing.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 2 mins from National coach stop.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 2 mins from centre of Turangi town. 35 mins drive from Taupo.
Precios y condiciones
(15 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Más información sobre precios:
- You must be over 10 years of age and supervised by an adult if under 15 years.Adventure activities have a degree of risk. Participants should be aware that no operator can absolutely guarantee their safety. Tongariro River Rafting cannot be held responsible for injury and loss or damage to personal property if you fail to follow our instructions. To ensure safety, Tongariro River Rafting reserves the right to cancel or alter a rafting/kayaking trip due to adverse weather or river conditions.