Ahipara Horse Treks is a locally owned and operated business. We are located in Ahipara, at the base of Ninety Mile Beach, just 10 minutes drive west of Kaitaia.
We provide 1, 2 & 3 hour treks along one of New Zealand’s most beautiful west coast beaches - 90 Mile Beach, and may include, where practical, gently rolling grasslands and the excitement of ocean riding, or sand dunes and forestry tracks.
Our horses are very safe and suitable for all ages and riding abilities, allowing you to enjoy the stunning scenery accompanied by our friendly and experienced guides!
Ahipara Horse Treks, 13 Foreshore Rd, Ahipara, Northland, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 15km to Kaitaia airport, 95km from Bay of Islands Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 15km to Kaitaia
- Proximity to town:
- 14km from Kaitaia, 114km from Paihia, 167km from Whangarei
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$65.00 - $150.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Paddock rides for children $15 for 10min. Custom rides can be discussed.
- Further pricing information:
- Bookings are essential. Weight limit is 95kg Medical conditions must be advised. Custom treks may be possible