1 / 2
Canyoning near Christchurch means the canyons have vibrant green mosses and ferns all over the walls with water so clean you can drink it... above us? Usually sunshine and beautiful pristine NZ beech forest.
What lays beneath the next horizon line?
If it's shallow... we can rappel/abseil down through the spray of the waterfall or fly off the edge on a zipline. If it's deep enough, an exciting slide awaits... if you're feeling courageous... jump!
We have two main tours, Tui Canyon from Christchurch (half day) OR Kaumira Canyon from Geraldine (one of the best full day activities in NZ).
With almost 30 years of experience from 19 different countries world wide you're in safe hands! We're not just good looking, we're also great fun!
Big Rock Adventures, 2 Arowhenua Street, Arundel RD22, Geraldine, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7992, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7am - 7pm, 7 days
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 15 minutes Timaru, 1.45 from Christchurch
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 minutes
- Proximity to town:
- Canyons 1 hour from Christchurch and Geraldine
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$219.00 - $440.00|
- Other charges:
- Full personalised video souvenir available.
- Further pricing information:
- Canyoning is an outdoor adventure activity with a degree of risk and is inherently dangerous. Participants should be aware the organiser is unable to guarantee your safety. Canyoning requires a reasonable level of physical fitness and agility. You must inform us of medical conditions, injuries and fears before the trip. Participants will need to sign a waiver and release prior to the canyoning activity including acknowledging awareness that some risks are associated with the trip.