1 / 14
Big Sky Parasail offers 2 different flights. A 500 ft. and an 1000 ft. flight. We operate a 9 metre purpose built winch boat. Ensuring a smooth dry take off and landing from our flight deck.
Come experience our one of a kind optional freefall. This is where we slow the vessel and let you parachute down to the waters edge, only to be whisked back into the sky. We can fly up to 200 kilos. Single, tandem or triple!
Big Sky is a seasonal operation. Nov.-April.
We depart hourly from the Taupo boat Harbour, Berth # 20. Professional digital photo and video packages are available. Fun for the whole family. No experience necessary. Observers are welcomed on space availability.
Big Sky Parasail , 65 Redoubt Street, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3330, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am - 5pm, 7days, weather pending
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 10 minute drive to airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 15 minute walk from the bus terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 10 minute walk from town
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$95.00 - $115.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- $30 non flying observers. $10 early bird flyer discount (9am & 10am)
- Further pricing information:
- Please ring in to confirm weather conditions. Bring a jersey and or a rain jacket if weather permits.