1 / 9
We are situated in a sheltered place in the middle of the Bluff Hill Domain, a green and quiet reserve named Sturm’s Gully. No truck or industrial noise, only the tweeting of the native birds like Tui, Bellbirds and Wood-pigeons, in the morning.
From our garden you can have a nice short walk through Sturm’s Gully up to Bluff Hill Lookout where you can enjoy a beautiful view across the sea and port. Or you can have a short walk to either Napier CBD or to Ahuriri, a historic fishing village.
Although the cottage is renovated in a 1900's style, the amenities are a reflection of the modern times. You can enjoy free WIFI, a 48" flat screen TV, a vintage internet radio, a ready to use Android TV-computer, a toaster and coffee/tea facilities.
Bluff Hill Bed & Breakfast, 31 Lighthouse Road, Bluff Hill, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4110, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Check-in 16:00-20:00, Check-out 08:00-10:00
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Swimming Pool
- Proximity to airport:
- 10 minutes drive to airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 minutes drive to coach/bus terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 1.5 km from Napier CBD and 1.5 km from historic fishing village Ahuriri
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Prices may vary over festival weekends
- Further pricing information:
- A deposit of 30% of the total is required to secure your reservation. The balance is payable upon arrival either by cash or credit card.