1 / 4
We operate the largest paintball theme park in Nelson. The recognized leader in corporate paintball events, we also provide first class entertainment to the general public. Our paintball sites offer a huge variety of specially themed paintball action, featuring forts, villages, trenches, creeks and much more.
All paintball players receive a full briefing before the day's battle commences, covering proper use of the paintball equipment and with an emphasis on safety precautions.
The attire that paintball players will be required to wear is also issued at the beginning of the game and includes camouflage overalls and full face masks for extra protection.
Cable Bay Adventure Park - Paintball, 194 Cable Bay Road, Hira, Nelson, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9.00am - 5:00pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 30 minutes from Nelson Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 15 minutes from Nelson central depot
- Proximity to town:
- 15 minutes from Nelson city centre
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$25.00 - $200.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Adults are required to play with young players, minimum age 10 years, 8 players minimum to make a game. • An activity waiver must be signed on arrival prior to the undertaking any activity in the park. • All persons under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the waiver. • Note individual activities may have separate terms and conditions or requirements for participation. Full terms and conditions can be provided on arrival or may be e-mailed on request.