1 / 10
40 minutes from Kerikeri, Kaikohe and Kaitaia. 20km from the end of the Northland Cycle trail. The Center of the Umaverse is a hidden retreat offering 3 boutique eco pods and 1 room in the main house.
Enjoy the relaxed flow of country living with native and farm animals on the 6 acre property. Walks to the river or across the neighbouring farmland with stunning views in every direction. Escape the noise and stress of daily life in the idyllic surroundings. Enjoy a homemade pizza cooked in a Portuguese oven, with a glass of wine and good conversation.
Built and maintained with environmental sensitivity, these one bedroom pods are solar powered to complete the disconnected theme.
Center of the Umaverse, 565 Te Tio Road, Umawera, Umawera, Hokianga, Northland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximity to airport:
- 35kms to Bay of Islands Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Buses come into Kerikeri, pick up available with prior arrangement.
- Proximity to town:
- 40 kms to Kerikeri, Kaikohe and Kaitaia
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$50.00 - $100.00|
- Other charges:
- $10 cleaning charge for linens. $20 per head per cooked meal.
- Further pricing information:
- $50 per night per person, this includes continental breakfast. 15% discount over a week (i.e. Stay 6 nights, get the 7th free.) Deposit required.Not suitable for pets No parties or events unless by prior arrangement. Check in time is 12PM (noon) - Late. Check out by 12PM (noon)