1 / 5
Founded in 1897 on the same site it stands on today, Church Road is one of the oldest wineries in New Zealand with over 120 years of winemaking experience.
Immerse yourself in the history of Church Road and learn more about our winemaking philosophy on a Church Road Winery & Museum tour.
Discover the passion behind Church Road wines on a Behind the Scenes Sensory Experience. With glass in hand, sample wine directly from our cellars whilst you gain a technical insight into the crafting of Church Road wines.
Enjoy a delicious lunch in our garden setting or indoor seated area.
Our stunning park-like grounds play host to international concert artists and are the perfect setting to relax with a glass of Church Road wine.
Church Road Winery, 150 Church Road, Taradale, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4112, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Open daily from 10.30am - 4.30pm. Behind the Scenes Sensory Experience 11.00am daily , Winery & Museum Tour 2.00pm daily. Restaurant open 11.30am - 2.30pm daily, restricted menu available on Monday's during winter (April - October). Bookings recommended for both tours and restaurant dining. Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Good Friday & Anzac Day
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 10 minutes to Hawke's Bay Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 15 minutes from Napier Central
- Proximity to town:
- 15 minutes from Napier & Hastings Central
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$17.50 - $49.00|
- Other charges:
- 0 - 4 years free of charge. 5 - 17 years $5.
- Further pricing information:
- Subject to availability