1 / 3
Discovering the sea with another point of view. Dive Tatapouri situated on the waterfront 10 minutes from Gisborne is the perfect place to unwind whilst soaking up the local culture, history and unique marine surroundings. Discover the children of Tangaroa (the sea).
Our Reef Ecology Tour is a walk out on the reef at low tide. Help our guides feed wild stingray's, eagle rays and other fish and reef animals. A great experience for all ages. Waders are provided.
View blue penguin habitats and help to protect the blue penguin.
Gisborne is also the first city in the world to see the sun. There is great golden sandy beaches, surf, untouched natural landscapes, great wine and food and more.
Dive Tatapouri, 531 Whangara Road, State Highway 35, Tatapouri, Gisborne, Eastland, 4073, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- All week and can work around groups that wish to visit anytime of the day.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 25 mins drive from Gisborne Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 20 mins drive to Gisborne I-site where coach terminal is
- Proximity to town:
- 15 mins drive from Gisborne Town centre
Pricing and Conditions
(15 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- Under 5yrs free
- Further pricing information:
- Group rates on inquiry Children Under 5 years free.