1 / 4
Hans Herzog is an innovative winegrower who likes to experiment. Despite a very successful estate in Switzerland, he still sought the ideal place to produce great Bordeaux-style wine and other varieties not possible to grow in the cooler climate of Switzerland.
In pursuit of his dream to find the perfect land to grow the wines he loved his search led him to New Zealand where he found the perfect conditions in Marlborough.
Herzog Estate offers wine tasting and sales as well as tours by appointment. There is a range of exciting wines to choose from including: Pinot Noir, Merlot, Cabernet-Franc, Cabernet-Sauvignon, Montepulciano, Nebbiolo, Chardonnay, Viognier, Pinot Gris, Riesling, Gruner-Veltliner, Zweigelt & Sauvignon Blanc.
Hans Herzog Estate, 81 Jeffries Road, RD3, Rapaura, Blenheim, Marlborough, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- The winery is open year round for tasting and tours. 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday and summer weekends (October to May), winter weekends by appointment.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 10 minutes drive from Blenheim Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 15 minutes drive from Bus Terminal in Blenheim Centre
- Proximity to town:
- 15 minutes drive from Blenheim City Centre, 10 minutes drive from Renwick
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$15.00 - $80.00|