1 / 16
Our biggest advantage is that we never rush you. You can take all the time you want at you like at any tour stop. Just follow our simple bus timetable.
We even store your wine purchases so you can move around freely. ( If you wish to return to Queenstown at 1.16pm please let us know under
Our Tour Stops include:
1. One Mile Car Park
3. Lake Hayes Photo Op
4. Akarua Wines & Kitchen By Artisan
5. Amisfield Bistro & Cellar Door
6. Wet Jacket Wines
7. AJ Hackett Bungy
8. Peregrine Wines
9. Waitiri Creek Wines & Cargo Brewery
10. Brennan WInes
11. Mt Rosa Wines
12. Kinross Cellar Door & BIstro
13. Gibbston Tavern
14. Gibbston Valley Winery
We can pick you up from many stops in Queenstown starting at One Mile Car Park.
Hop on Hop off Wine Tours Queenstown, 702, Malaghans Road, Speargrass Flat, Arrowtown, Queenstown, 9371, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Pricing and Conditions
(14 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- Wine Tasting, Food and other activities are addtional
- Further pricing information:
- We do not take bookings of more than 8 customers at a time. It is because only a group of up to 8 people have the most enjoyable experience at the cellar doors. ( It also prevents customer from jumping on & off due to the buses only having 20 seats) If you are looking for larger numbers or a special occasion please contact us directly. We follow strict duty of care protocols that may result in a person’s tour being stopped and removal of the offending passenger in the event of intoxication.