1 / 16
Making the DREAM OF FLIGHT a reality in a safe and fun environment.
When you come to iFLY get ready to be blown away - literally. It’s thrilling. It’s amazing. Experience the feeling of freefall as you float on a smooth cushion of air. There’s no parachute, no jumping, and nothing attaching you to planet Earth. It’s just you FLYING in the heart of the world's adventure capital. Super fun, super safe and super cool.
iFLY Queenstown is where the dream of flight becomes a reality. Become a part of something bigger than yourself. You’ll fall in love with the sensation & the freedom that comes with floating on air and when you do, there’s a new & exciting sport of indoor bodyflight to become involved in.
iFLY Queenstown, 27 Brecon Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9:00am to 10:00pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 15 minute drive from Queenstown International Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 2 minutes from bus stops in Queenstown Central
- Proximity to town:
- 2 minute walk from town centre
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$149.00 - $279.00|
(11 year(s) and under)
|$99.00 - $189.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- There are a few restrictions so check the criteria below before you book. In general you can fly if you: * Do not weigh more than 136kg (300lbs)* * Are age three or above (you must be able to comfortably wear one of our helmets); * Are NOT pregnant; * Have NOT previously dislocated your shoulder; * Are NOT under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs; * Are NOT wearing a hard cast; * Have signed permission from a parent or guardian if under 18 yrs of age * Have signed our Waiver