1 / 4
Stay on board or choose to stop at Matakana Island. You are picked up anytime on the same day at no extra cost. Spend an hour or a day on this beautiful island. This is an idyllic beach visit. Beautiful beach walks, fishing, swimming and picnics are popular.
Scenic features of our cruise include the Statue of Tangaroa, a diversity of landscapes from untouched white sandy beaches, lush green forests, islands and small village settlements, contrasted by the massive highly developed port infrastructure. Occasionally you may see some seasonal wildlife on your cruise like blue penguins, sea birds or NZ fur seals.
Kewpie Cruises - Scheduled One Hour Scenic Harbour Cruise, Pilot Quay, Mount Maunganui, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- December through to April: 11:00am 12:00 1:00 2:00 3:00pm, Public and School holidays: 11:00am 12:00 1:00 2:00 3:00pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jul, Sep, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 10 min drive from Tauranga Airport. 45min drive from Rotorua Airport. 2.5 hr drive from Auckland Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- The buses arrive in Mount Maunganui at various stops, please call us for directions
- Proximity to town:
- 10min walk from Mount Maunganui. 10min drive from Tauranga city.
Pricing and Conditions
(11 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- Youth 12 - 17yrs $15
- Further pricing information:
- Adults $30 Youth 12 - 17 years $15 Children under 12 years travel free if accompanied by family. Bookings are recommended.