1 / 9
The 100m freehanging abseil will astound you, but on this option thats only the beginning. Spend the rest of the day walking, wading and swimming through the cavernous passages of this famous underground system. Yes you need to be moderately fit (e.g. go bush walking for a day), but the trip is intended for complete novices - all you need is a swimsuit & a smile! See Fossil giant oysters and whalebones; giant flowstone (looks like icing sugar running down the walls). Lots of fun & optional challenges - water jumps; climbs and spiders. Includes an absoluetly fantastic glowworm display.Includes lunch & a BBQ dinner as well as all equipment (helmets; lights; wetsuits; ropes; harnesses; boots etc). This will be the highlight of your world trip.
Lost World 7 Hour Epic, Waitomo Adventure Centre 1227 Waitomo Valley Road, Waitomo, Waitomo Caves, Hamilton - Waikato, 3943, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8.00am -7.00pm daily except Christmas & New Years days
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 55km to Hamilton International Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 0.9km to Waitomo i-site
- Proximity to town:
- Waitomo is within 15kms of both Te Kuiti & Otorohanga townships
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$535.50 - $595.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Online Special discount of 10% for tickets bought & paid not less than 12 hours prior to departure. Non refundable Conditions apply. Free Activity Photos Included - sent by Dropbox.