1 / 8
Get away from the busier trails to sample the finest walks of the high country, including the best sections of the Queen Charlotte and Abel Tasman Tracks. This fully lodge accommodated walk begins with the stunning Kaikoura Peninsula Walk before taking in the spectacular scenery of the Marlborough Sounds from the Queen Charlotte Track. Weave your way through small bays and beautiful bushland along the Abel Tasman Walkway then retrace your steps along this magical trail from the decks of a yacht. Head inland from the coastal trails to Nelson Lakes to complete a circular track boasting views of craggy mountains and beech forests. Return to Christchurch via Hanmer Springs for a well deserved soak in its famous hot pools.
Marlborough Sounds & Abel Tasman Trails - Adventure South NZ, 29 Iversen Terrace, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8011, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 5:00pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- About 30 minutes from the airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- About 15 minutes
- Proximity to town:
- Located just outside the CBD
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Single supplement, Bike Hire, Public holiday supplement
- Further pricing information:
- See our website for more information.