1 / 3
Mt Rosa Wines is located at 91 Gibbston Back Road, Gibbston. Originally part of the 3500 acre Mt Rosa Station, the vineyard block has plantings of Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Blanc.
Our tasting room is located in our renovated woolshed. We currently offer tastings of 7-8 wines. We also offer three platter options using local produce.
Our vineyard dog Baz looks forward to meeting you!
Mt Rosa Wines , 91 Gibbston Back Road, RD1, Gibbston, Alexandra, Central Otago, 9371, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 11.00-5pm - every day except Xmas Day, Boxing Day, Good Friday & Easter Sunday
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 22km to Queenstown/Frankton airport
- Proximity to town:
- 30 km Queenstown, 20km Arrowtown
Pricing and Conditions
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Includes 7-8 wines
- Further pricing information:
- Tasting fee waived on purchase of two bottles (per person/tasting fee)