1 / 4
Oranga was originally a farm cottage on Rotoroa. Today, it has a charming holiday home and is best suited to couples or smaller family groups. The property's three generous bedrooms all have lovely views.
Top quality linen is provided and cleaning included. A two night minimum booking applies.
All houses have the following facilities:
Essentials: tea, coffee, sugar, cooking oil, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar;
Modern kitchen and laundry;
CD/Stereo/Blu Ray player;
We have one travel cot and one highchair available, please request when booking;
Please note there is no land line in your property so make sure you bring your cell phone and charger
Rotoroa Island Holiday Home: Oranga, Hauraki Gulf, Auckland, Waiheke Island, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am-8pm, 7 days
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Proximity to airport:
- 25 min drive(to downtown Auckland), plus one hour ferry ride
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- one hour ferry ride from coach terminal in downtown Auckland
- Proximity to town:
- one hour ferry ride from downtown Auckland
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - Jan)||(Feb - Nov)|
|Per night||$490.00 - $570.00||$375.00 - $475.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Pricing is based on sole occupancy for up to 4 people. Extra people incur charge of $40 per person per night. There is no charge for infants under 2 yrs old.