1 / 5
Stonefly Fly Fishing Lodge offers fly fishing packages from one day to seven days.
Our experienced guides can provide tuition to the novice fly fisherman, or provide the local knowledge required to maximise the chances of hooking on to that fish of a lifetime.
The region has many fishable streams and rivers offering a variety of choices depending on weather and water levels.
The day package includes lunch, waders, boots and all fishing tackle. The multi day tours include all meals and accommodation in a Luxury Lodge setting on the banks of the Motueka River, world renown for stocks of large wild brown trout.
Heli-fishing into wild pristine backcountry streams also available. Pick-up from local region available.
Stonefly Fly Fishing Lodge, 3254 Motueka Valley Highway, Upper Moutere, Nelson, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 08:30am to 06pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to town:
- 50min drive time from Nelson, 45min to Abel Tasman central to all 3 major National Parks
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$387.50 - $775.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- rates are p/p and include, guide, 4WD transfers to rivers, pack lunch, and use of all lodge fishing gear.
- Further pricing information:
- Advanced bookings essential