1 / 7
Tutukaka Coast has many ‘off the beaten track’ locations that are difficult to access by foot, yet are within a short reach by Stand Up Paddle Board.
Weather you want to paddle for just an hour, or have the whole day to explore – our tours are perfect for you. Let our guides take you on a journey through the rugged cliffs that make up our Tutukaka Coastline.
You’ll discover secluded white sandy beaches, crystal clear waters and rock gardens – all in a safe and educational guided tour with our certified instructors.
Our tours are customised to suit your abilities, desired pace and feel.
We know that you are unique, therefore, we work together with you to create the ultimate journey for you and your family or friends.
Sup Bro Tours, Ngunguru Rd, Ngunguru, Tutukaka, Northland, 0173, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 32km from Whangarei
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- See Tutukaka Coastal Commuter
- Proximity to town:
- 22km from Whangarei
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$50.00 - $160.00|
- Other charges:
- Equipment can be hired from $25p/h
- Further pricing information:
- Your booking is initially a request, subject to availability. Your booking is not confirmed until the Provider – Sup Bro Paddle Boarding NZ – has accepted, this could take up to 48h. You will receive a separate email confirmation if the booking is accepted, including your request details. A booking is confirmed once a booking form and payment have been received. The balance is required before the activity commences.