1 / 10
We begin our kayak adventure at Tutukau Bridge. Look out for interesting geothermal activity along the way such as mini geysers, mud pools and steam beds as you meander down the glassy waters of the Waikato River towards Orakei Korako.
We will be stoping at a hot springs waterfall where you will have the option of bathing under its warm waters. There is a surprise hidden gem near the hot springs that we will share with you too!
We will take a short break for refreshments before exploring Orakei Korako Geothermal Park. Take your time to walk around the hidden valley which features a volcanic world of gushing geysers, hot springs and bubbling mud pools and a hidden cave.
Taupo Kayaking Adventures Kayak & Geothermal Adventure, 876 Acacia Bay Road, Taupo, Lake Taupo, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Approximately 10 minute drive from Airport to information centre collection point
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 minutes walking distance to information centre collection point, or complimentary transport from coach terminal.
- Proximity to town:
- Approximately 5 mins drive from the town centre
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$230.00 - $270.00|
- Other charges:
- $270 pp, minimum 2 people; $255 pp for 3 and more people; $230 pp for 4 and more people