1 / 8
See professional sheep shearing in action. Hosted by local shearers, our show gives visitors an in-depth look at sheep farming and the wool industry in the New Zealand high country, where some of the world’s finest wool is produced.
• “Micron Magic” our exclusively made & locally shot movie which highlights the unique path Merino wool production takes from mountainside to fashion catwalks
• Live sheep shearing
• Bottle feeding Lambs (spring & summer) and feeding our pet sheep
• A border collie sheep dog demonstration outside
Shows run throughout the day-contact us today to find out when the next show is most convenient for you or book a show in advance for your tour group.
The Wrinkly Rams - Sheep Shearing Show, 24-30 Omarama-Twizel Avenue, SH 8, Omarama, Waitaki, 9448, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 6:30am-4.30pm (Summer time) 7:00am-4:00pm (Winter time)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
Pricing and Conditions
(15 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- Family Pass (2Adults&2Children) $50
- Further pricing information:
- Children under 5 year old = free