1 / 8
Our guide will show you the subject matter - all you need to do is shoot your pictures!
Our tour includes transfers to Golden Bay Wharf to board Aihe for the ride across to Ulva Island. On the way - look out for little blue penguins.
We go at a leisurely pace, stopping as often as required to locate birds and other subject matter and take pictures. Our itinerary may vary to take into account tide and weather. For lunch, there is a delicious picnic lunch at scenic Sydney Cove. After lunch we continue with more photography before retuning to Oban.
This tour is limited to maximum 7 persons for a more personalised experience in small groups.
Find us at the Ruggedy Range™ Booking Office in Oban. Limited dates and places, so book ahead!
Ulva Island Photography Tour, 14 Main Road, Oban, Stewart Island - Rakiura, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Ruggedy Range™ Booking Office is 2 - 3 minutes walk form Stewart Island Flight Depot or the ferry terminal.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
- In centre of Oban Village.
Pricing and Conditions
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Subject to minimum numbers. See www.ruggedyrange.com.