Pricing and Conditions

Adult $850.00 - $2300.00
Age restriction angle-down


Terms and conditions angle-down

Group size 2-8 A 30% deposit is required to confirm the booking The remaining 70% will be paid in full 7 days prior to the trip All fees are GST inclusive All payments should be made to Wellderness, BNZ 02-0108-0584116-000 with your business name as the reference, a booking confirmation email will be sent on receipt of payment.

Cancellation Policy angle-down

Cancellation by the client Up to 7 days prior to the trip the cancellation fee is the 30% deposit No refund if client cancels within 7 days of the trip If a trip is cancelled due to extreme weather conditions or other unforeseeable event, Wellderness will endeavour to find alternative dates that work for your group. If this cannot be organised then the whole fee will be refunded.


Wellderness offers 1 day adventure wellness journeys and 2 or 3 day adventure wellbeing retreats. We combine achievable outdoor adventures (raft, kayak, hike), with the latest in science-backed wellness and relaxation techniques to give you the ultimate experience. Incorporating wellness tools such as mindfulness, tai chi, meditation, cold plunge, grounding, and breath work, you'll find yourself feeling healthier, energised and more inspired than ever before. Our retreats are the perfect digital detox and rejuvenation for your body and mind. You'll come back feeling refreshed, renewed and reconnected.

Opening times

Months of operation:
Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec


103 Ardmore Street, Wānaka Town, New Zealand.

Looking for deals

Find similar things to do in the Wānaka region

Find a place to stay in the Wānaka region

The content on this page was created by Wellderness

This website helps visitors connect with providers of great New Zealand tourism experiences. It is not intended to give any assurance that any particular provider meets certain quality standards or legal obligations. Please contact this business for more information. See also: terms of use(opens in new window).