1 / 5
With views of Tauranga harbour, Mauao our iconic mountain and the ocean you will see some of the earliest European settlement buildings in New Zealand, hear about the settlement of Maori and Europeans in the Bay of Plenty and see how Tauranga has developed into the city as it is today.
Traveling out into the countryside to Comvita the home of the famous Manuka honey you will hear the story behind one man's passion to blend nature, health and together.
Then a short drive to Kiwifruit Country where you will hear about the Kiwifruit industry, sample fruit, juices, jams, chutneys, ice cream and pick up a memento of your visit.
Finally, a brief stop at an Avocado orchard to see how this amazing tree produces one of the worlds super foods.
4hr Boutique Tauranga Scenic History and Tasting Tour, 2/33 Strathmore Street, Matua, Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, 3110, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8.00am to 5.00pm or by arrangement
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$75.00 - $82.00|
- Other charges:
- Refreshments and entry fees unless specified
- Further pricing information:
- 1. If you require assistance with mobility please contact your tour provider to discuss further. 2. If you have a child that requires, under New Zealand law to be in a approved car seat please give 24 hours notice prior to departure. or