1 / 8
A guided trip jam-packed with memorable hiking from Nelson to Punakaiki. Hike across the tussock alpine ranges of the Kahurangi National Park. Cross crystal clear rivers in the limestone canyons of Paparoa National Park. Stay at an organic farm in the Buller Gorge and feast on a home-grown meal between hikes. Spend four hiking-filled days away from the hustle of mainstream tourism.
Experience vast contrasts of hiking, from tussock alpine tops to dense rainforest and clear rivers with towering limestone cliffs. Be amazed by the natural rock shelters where you camp. Learn river crossing and map reading skills. On the fifth day, finish the Coast and Canyons in Greymouth after exploring the unusual Pancake Rocks and mighty blowholes.
Coast and Canyons - Hiking New Zealand, Nelson Visitor Centre, Cnr Halifax St. & Trafalgar St, Nelson Central, Nelson, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Proximidade da cidade:
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$1,350.00 - $1,549.00|
- Outros encargos:
- Optional activities. Tranz alpine train to Christchurch
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- For bookings four or more months in advance of the departure a 25% deposit can be paid with the remainder due 65 days prior to your trip. For bookings within four months of the departure, full payment is required.
Suporte a idiomas