1 / 3
Discovering the sea with another point of view. Dive Tatapouri situated on the waterfront 10 minutes from Gisborne is the perfect place to unwind whilst soaking up the local culture, history and unique marine surroundings. Discover the children of Tangaroa (the sea).
Our Reef Ecology Tour is a walk out on the reef at low tide. Help our guides feed wild stingray's, eagle rays and other fish and reef animals. A great experience for all ages. Waders are provided.
View blue penguin habitats and help to protect the blue penguin.
Gisborne is also the first city in the world to see the sun. There is great golden sandy beaches, surf, untouched natural landscapes, great wine and food and more.
Dive Tatapouri, 531 Whangara Road, State Highway 35, Tatapouri, Gisborne, Eastland, 4073, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- All week and can work around groups that wish to visit anytime of the day.
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 25 mins drive from Gisborne Airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 20 mins drive to Gisborne I-site where coach terminal is
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 15 mins drive from Gisborne Town centre
Preços e condições
(Até 15 anos)
- Outros encargos:
- Under 5yrs free
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Group rates on inquiry Children Under 5 years free.