1 / 12
Peaceful, seaside campground and accommodation set within landscaped grounds at Flaxmill Bay on the east cost of the Coromandel Peninsula.
Our boutique campground offers a small number of family-sized, grassy sites, tree-shade, a large central kitchen, immaculate amenities and Wi-Fi. Dump station and water fills for Campervans and Motorhomes. Sleeper Cabins also available. Open 1 October - 30 April.
Also on-site are self-catered, deluxe accommodation options (wheelchair friendly options). Linen and towels provided. These options are open all year.
A short walk/ferry ride to Whitianga, walking distance to Cooks Beach and a short drive to Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach, our location is a convenient base while you explore the area.
Flaxmill Campground, 1031 Purangi Road, Flaxmill Bay, Cooks Beach, Coromandel, 3591, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 9am - 6pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Waste Station
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 5 minutes walk to Cooks Beach, a 1.5km walk and 5 min ferry ride to Whitianga
Preços e condições
|Alta temporada||Baixa temporada|
|(Dec - Feb)||(Mar - Dec)|
|Por noite||$60.00 - $150.00||$50.00 - $55.00|
- Outros encargos:
- Campground Rates are seasonal and include first 2 people per night. Child rates range from $10-$15.
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Minimum night stays differ seasonally. A non refundable deposit is required to secure your reservation. Please see our website for full information and terms.