1 / 2
Hamilton Golf Club and St Andrews Golf Course, is one of New Zealands premier golf clubs. St Andrews strives to be the provider of golf and lifestyle experiences in the region, primarily catering for its members, the visiting golf enthusiast and its local community.
Hamilton Golf Club is the venue for the annual 72 Hole Waikato Strokeplay, the annual Perry Pro-am & has hosted the New Zealand Amateur & in 2010 the Queen Sirikit.
The St Andrews Golf Course is located on the northern side of Hamilton so is only just over an hours drive from central Auckland making it a great course to visit on your days off. It is just a few minutes drive from the centre of the city and has a well stocked pro shop and full bar and catering facilities.
Hamilton Golf Club at St Andrews, St Andrews Terrace, St Andrews, Hamilton, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Pro shop open 8am to 5pm, 7 days.
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 30 minutes drive Hamilton airport, 90 minutes drive Auckland airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 10 minutes drive from coach terminal
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 10 minutes drive from the CBD
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$30.00 - $50.00|
- Outros encargos:
- Clubs, trunders and electric carts available for hire