1 / 3
A tribute to Sir Edmund Hillary, humanitarian, ambassador and one of the world’s greatest explorers, the Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre showcases the Aoraki Mount Cook region, its people and its place in the universe.
Designed to educate and entertain, the centre features a spectacular state-of-the-art 3D Mount Cook Magic movie (Chinese & Japanese headset translations available), the world's southern most digital dome Planetarium, documentaries and a Museum which documents the pioneering heart of the region and features the impressive Hillary Gallery. The cafe and bar area offers indoor and outdoor seating and floor to ceiling mountain views.
Explorer Passes includes unlimited entry for a 24hr period to the museum and all theatre shows
The Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre, Terrace Road, Aoraki Mount Cook Village, Aoraki Mount Cook, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Summer 7.00am - 8.30pm, 7 days. Winter 9am -7pm, 7 days. Please call 0800 68 68 00 to confirm screening times of 3D movie and planetarium features or check the information screens inside The Hermitage Hotel lobby.
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Nearest national and international airports are Christchurch and Queenstown
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Coach transport available
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Located at the Hermitage Hotel, Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Village
Preços e condições
(Até 14 anos)
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Pass includes unlimited entry into the theatre, featuring a 3D Mount Cook Magic movie, documentaries. all Planetarium features and museum within a 24hr period.
Suporte a idiomas