The Wairoa River provides the most action packed grade 5 rafting in the country - with rapids such as the "Roller Coaster", "Devils Elbow" and "Mothers Nightmare" - to name but a few.This Is NZ's Best Grade Five White Water Action!
Post trip enjoy the complimentary "River Side BBQ lunch and refreshments"
The River is Dam controlled and only releases 26 Sundays a year.
The Wairoa River flows from the Kaimai Ranges - situated above the city of Tauraunga - a two hour drive from our River Base in Turangi. This means we can either transport you to the River from our river base in Turangi or pick you up from our Taupo facility - White Water World as we travel north to the river.
Or alternatively you can choose to meet us at Mclaren Falls Reserve.
Rafting New Zealand, 41 Ngawaka Place, Turangi, Turangi, Lake Taupo, 3334, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am - 7pm Seven Days (summer) 8am - 4pm Seven Days (Winter)
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 35minute drive from Taupo Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 1minute walk from Turangi Bus Terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- RNZ River Base is located in the middle of Turangi Township
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$89.00 - $179.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Transport Charges