1 / 4
Clutha River Cruises is the only licensed operator providing fully guided and catered tours on lakes Roxburgh & Dunstan in Central Otago on our super comfortable pontoon boat, New Zealand. We also operate the bike transfer service on the Roxburgh Gorge Cycle Trail between Doctors Point and Shingle Creek and visa versa on our Hamilton Jet Boat with full historical commentary on Central Otago's Gold Mining past.
Our tours journey the isolated reaches of the stunning Clutha River and historic Roxburgh Gorge. Passengers can marvel at some of New Zealand's best examples of European and Chinese gold mining. View the mining sites of Doctors and Butchers Points and enjoy the spectacular schist scenery that only Central Otago has to offer.
Clutha River Cruises, 51 Sunderland Street, Clyde, Central Otago, 9330, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am until sundown, 7 days. Visit http://www.rasnz.org.nz/ click on Sun Rise & Set and look at the Dunedin table for sunset times.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 1hr away from Queenstown
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 10 minute walk from Alexandra Coach drop off.
- Proximity to town:
- In Alexandra town
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$90.00 - $145.00|
- Further pricing information:
- All tours are weather dependent.