1 / 9
Canterbury is the supreme salmon fishing destination in New Zealand and a haven for salmon fishing trips, with the top 4 plentiful rivers less than 90 minutes from Christchurch International Airport.
Your fishing guide, Ben Haywood, is based in Christchurch and specialises in catching Chinook salmon, averaging 15lb in the spectacular and extensive braided river systems of Canterbury. He offers tailor made fishing trips, using only top quality equipment and he prides himself on delivering an outstanding fishing experience to remember.
Ben also offers guided trout fishing trips to the very scenic and remote Canterbury High Country and the wilderness of the West Coast of the South Island.
- Well-maintained 4WD vehicle
- Access to jet boat and helicopter can be arranged at clients expense
- Ben is a member of the New Zealand Professional Fishing Guides Association
- Ben specialises in targeting and catching wild Chinook salmon (averaging 15lb) in Canterbury’s glacial-fed braided river systems
- Ben offers tailor-made packages to suit the novice through to the most experienced angler, and uses only top quality gear.
Where to Stay
Find more Accommodation in Christchurch
Salmon Fishing - Braided Rivers Fishing Guides, 24 Rotherham Drive, West Melton, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7618, New Zealand.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de la ville :
- I will pick up and return clients from accommodation in or near Christchurch City
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$500.00 - $675.00|
- Autres frais :
- A Fish and Game fishing licence will need to be purchased to allow you to fish in New Zealand