1 / 11
Built in the 1950’s on the shores of beautiful Lake Taupo, the Lodge consists of 5 stand-alone cottages, fully self-catering and sleeping from 3 to 5 people. Two cottages are absolute lake edge while the others just a few metres away.
Renovations and upgrading of facilities have been made to make your stay more comfortable but the soul of the old lodge remains. An on-site tackle shop sells fishing licenses, lures, flies and tackle or we can hire you what you need and set you in the right direction.
Our private boat ramp allows you to launch your own boat and be fishing within minutes or you can go for a leisurely row in our dinghy, kayaks & standup paddle boards. Create memories sitting at our lakeside barbecue area and watch the sun set.
Waitahanui Lodge, 116 State Highway 1, Waitahanui, Lake Taupo, 3378, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 8am - 7pm 7 days
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- BBQ Facility
- Internet (Public Use)
- Pet Friendly
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 5 kms from Taupo airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Intercity bus service pick up and drop off right outsde the lodge on State Highway 1
- Proximité de la ville :
- 10 kms from Taupo town
- Nombre de chambres :
Tarifs et conditions
|Haute saison||Basse saison|
|(Dec - Mar)||(Apr - Nov)|
|Par nuit||$119.00 - $209.00||$99.00 - $179.00|
- Autres frais :
- Extra person $20. A surcharge may apply to group bookings
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Where public holidays and special; events fall into our low season, peak time rates apply