1 / 3
Aporo Pondsiders are two self-contained luxury cottages, beautifully appointed overlooking an ornamental lake and mountains. Perfect to unwind from the pleasures of long distance driving. New Zealand Cycle Trail Official Partner.
Cottages Tahi and Rua, each contain a bedroom with king bed/ensuite. Both offer a spacious sitting/dining room, kitchen and large balcony to enjoy the birds, tranquil setting, and gardens to mountains beyond. Rowing boats on site to see if the shags and kingfishers have left any goldfish.
Aporo Pondsiders are located in the country, near the sea and central to the best of the Nelson Province - Abel Tasman, Kahurangi and Nelson Lakes National Parks, Kaiteriteri, Mapua, beaches, wineries.
Aporo Pondsiders Luxury Cottages, 23 Permin Road, Tasman, Nelson Central, Nelson, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7.00am -10.00pm, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Proximity to airport:
- 25 minutes drive to Nelson Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 30 minutes to Nelson terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 10 minutes drive to Motueka
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- Single bed available for third person at $50 night. One night's charge is required to secure the reservation.