1 / 8
The course has stunning sea views, playing high above the ocean atop dramatic cliffs. It is built on a ridge-and-valley landscape and has been hailed as one of the great modern marvels in golf.
The course played host to the PGA TOUR’s Kiwi Challenge in 2008 and 2009, and has received numerous accolades and awards including its current ranking among the Top 100 Golf Courses in the World. The accompanying Farm at Cape Kidnappers offers spectacular accommodation and is considered to be among the nicest hotels in the world.
The Golf Course
Expected playing time is 4:15; Tee time Interval is 15 minutes
5 sets of tees
The par 5 15th hole, named Pirates Plank. This hole plays 800 ft. above the Ocean with perilous drops on both sides. Go long over the green and your ball will sail for 14 seconds before splashing into the Pacific Ocean.
|Mens tee||Womens tee|
|NZGA slope||134 - 145||125 - 139|
|Course rating||70.8 - 75.4||70.6 - 74|
|Course length(meters)||5708 - 6530||4739 - 5310|
All amounts are in $NZ and include GST
|Price per round||Oct - Apr||May - Sep|
|New Zealand Affiliated||$257||$187|
|Inhouse guest||10% discount|
|9 Holes||refer to website|
- International Golf Resort of the Year 2013; International Association of Golf Tour Operators
- Ranked #38 in the world by GOLF Magazine 2013 - 2014
- Ranked #6, "Top 100 Courses in the World Outside the USA" by Golf Digest 2012-2013
- Ranked #24 in the world by Today's Golfer (UK) 2010
- Ranked #1 golf course in the world by The Daily Telegraph (UK
Where to stay
Find more Accommodation in Napier