1 / 7
Essene Country Lodge offers a satisfying escape to the countryside, complete with horses, cows, pukekoes and a few hippity-hoppity rabbits!
The newly designed spacious three bedroom home is carefully positioned on 1.6 hectres of heritage land fully surrounded in mature trees. The home is fully equipped to service most requirements and includes a large kitchen, walk-in pantry and laundry. Essene Country Lodge offers the ulitmate peace, privacy and tranquility for all travellers and weekend explorers!
With two large comfortable living rooms and various outdoor areas including a purposely-built seated area around a brazier, this is the perfect hub for families or small groups who value social gatherings in a relaxed homely setting.
Essene Country Lodge, 27 Lynds Road, Kaipaki, Cambridge, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Luggage Storage
- Spa Pool
- Proximity to airport:
- 5 minute drive to Hamilton Airport - 1 hour 30 minutes from Auckland International Airport
- Proximity to town:
- Location A 10-minute drive west from Cambridge or 20-minutes south of Hamilton, Essene Country Lodge is nestled on 1.6 hectares of classic Waikato farming land. The lodge is one-hour drive from Raglan, Rotorua or Tauranga and two-hours from Auckland. It is conveniently positioned close to Mystery Creek event centre and the world-class velodrome, Avantidrome. “Our lodge has become a handy oasis for those attending busy events at the nearby event centres,” says host Colleen. “We also have a lot
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$340.00 - $540.00|
- Other charges:
- $30 per additional adult Cleaning $120.00 per stay
- Further pricing information:
- 50% deposit on booking, final payment due two weeks prior to stay.