1 / 12
Picton Campervan Park is the closest holiday park to the Interisland ferry and town centre.
Arriving or leaving by ferry couldn't be easier with the ferry terminal less than a 2 minute drive away. Our central location means we are just a short walk from Picton’s picturesque waterfront, cafes & restaurants and all activities and attractions.
We are a small family owned and operated park featuring:
- Great central location
- Free Unlimited WiFi
- Spotlessly clean facilities & rooms
- Campervan Sites only (No Tents)
- 10 Minute walk to town centre
- Modern Standard Cabins (32" TV)
- Lounge with Sky TV 50+ Channels
- Free high pressure hot showers
- 2 minute drive to ferries
- 100m to local store.
Picton Campervan Park, 42 Kent Street, Picton, Marlborough, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am - 10pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Internet (Public Use)
- Sky - communal
- Waste Station
- Proximity to town:
- 600m to Picton town centre, 800m to Picton ferry vehicle check-in
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$20.00 - $80.00|