1 / 10
Te Huia is an architecturally designed 2 bedroom house. It is scandinavian influenced and made to blend into the natural setting, The Guest House provides a wonderful eco/chic, secluded and private experience. Kiwi listening, bird watching and bush walks on site.
Fully furnished with quality fittings and linens to assure a comfortable stay. Sky TV and wireless broadband for those that like to keep in touch. Set high on a mountainside, Te Huia offers spectacular views over the rolling countryside out to the Pacific coastline.
Glorious beaches, native forest, coves, hiking, fishing, surfing, diving along our coastline. Full kitchen allows easy self catering. Or perhaps choose semi or full catering by our private Chef (by prior arrangement)
Te Huia, 54 Harambee Road, Taiharuru Whangarei Heads, Whangarei Heads, Northland, 0192, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Sky - communal
- Proximity to airport:
- 20 minutes to Whangarei Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 30 minutes
- Proximity to town:
- 30 minutes scenic drive to Whangarei, 8 minutes to supermarket, 5 minutes to beach
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - Apr)||(May - Nov)|
|Per night||$395.00 - $545.00||$325.00 - $475.00|
- Other charges:
- Min 4 night booking from Dec 15 to Jan 15. Min 3 night bookings over NZ Public holiday weekends. Min 2 night booking at all other times.
- Further pricing information:
- Min 4 night booking from Dec 15 to Jan 15. Min 3 night bookings over NZ Public holiday weekends. Min 2 night booking at all other times. Gift vouchers available. Check in time 1.30pm, Check out time 11am.