1 / 3
Explore at your own pace on our high quality automatic 50cc Peugeot Django motor scooters that you can ride with a car licence.
Discover the hidden delights and scenic history of Queenstown and Arrowtown without breaking a sweat.
Hop from café to café, gallery to gallery, take a picnic down to the river, explore the local vineyards, all on one of the best motor scooters there is.
We provide helmets and a ride briefing, plus we can help you plan your day.
Vintage Scooter Adventures, 28 Wiltshire Street, Arrowtown, Queenstown, 9302, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 0830 - 1730
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 15km to Queenstown Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 minute walk from Ramshaw Lane bus stop in Arrowtown.
- Proximity to town:
- Centre of Arrowtown
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$59.00 - $99.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Reduced risk insurance cover, additional riders.
- Further pricing information:
- Valid car drivers licence required. We may also need to see and take copies of your passport and international drivers licence. Hire is subject to a standard vehicle rental agreement. Prior experience riding motorcycles is not needed but please notify us if it is your first time on a motorbike. All riders must complete a safety briefing prior to riding and adhere to NZ road rules. Full conditions available at time of hire.