1 / 3
Authentically Maori; genuinely real.
Several cultural experiences in Aotearoa offer genuine Maori culture. What makes us special is our philosophy to interact and relate with you on a personal level. We have fun and offer explanation to our performance, story-telling and guided walks.
Great Lake Taupo region is a spectacular place to visit, why not experience our culture and history too. Weekly Marae experience; traditional welcome, entertainment, light refreshments-(90mins). We offer performance packages at your place; great for that special event or conference held in Taupo. Book our Maori Weaving workshop-(2 hours). Guided walks include Maori history & storytelling to local attractions like the Huka Falls. Pre- bookings are essential.
The Haka Shop Ltd, Watene Lane - Te Ahi Kaa Whare, Nukuhau, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3330, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 8 km to Taupo Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 2kms to coach terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Te Ahi Kaa Whare is 1.8km to town. Rangatahi Marae is 1.5km to town.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$25.00 - $70.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Friendly information & pre- bookings are essential Personalised packages available for performances POA Weekly Marae experience: Wednesdays 6pm Dec to Jan $70 pp - 90mins Guided walks. 10am Tues, Thurs. & Sat - Dec to Jan only from $25 pp - 1.5 hrs to 4 hours Maori Weaving workshop. 10am daily - Dec to Feb $30pp - 2 hours