1 / 3
There are several cultural experiences in Aotearoa offering genuine Maori culture. What makes us special is our philosophy to interact with you up close and personal. We call this "whanaungatanga" (sharing the love). We will make you part of our family.
A "Te Ahi Kaa Whare" hangi dinner and show are now open for our summer season Dec 2018 to Feb 2019- however bookings are essential.
or try our guided walk to nearby Huka falls with "Snow" he's a real local gem or sit beneath a flax bush and weave your own basket with "Dinny". Haere mai- welcome!
The Haka Shop Ltd, Watene Lane - Te Ahi Kaa Whare, Nukuhau, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3330, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Maori Cultural Experience, Weaving Workshop & Guided Walks -Bookings Essential
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 8 km to Taupo Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 2kms to coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- Te Ahi Kaa Whare is 1.8km to town.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$49.00 - $89.00|
(12 year(s) and under)
|$24.00 - $44.00|
- Further pricing information:
- We are mobile too, so can come to your venue to welcome and perform for you and your guests such as Events, Conferences Wedding etc. Friendly information & pre- bookings are essential Personalised packages available for performances POA Hangi Dinner & Show - Summer season Dec 2018-Feb 2019 - $89 Guided walks to Huka falls- 60min duration- $49 Maori Weaving workshop- 2-3 hour duration - make your own small basket. $49. Bookings essential