1 / 12
Throughout the trip, this Farmland of 1,500 acres (600 hectare) may display its unique array of semi-wild animals such as wild goats, turkeys, pheasants, black swans, Canadian geese and fellow deer.
We offer two different treks everyday:
Two hour trek incl. rustic picnic
Enjoy a guided trek across our spirited land, amongst endless picturesque sights. You are guaranteed a breathtaking hill-top view and a rustic picnic including homemade German style bread and a cold drink.
One hour trek including rounding up cattle
Look forward to getting to know our farm on the horses´ back and be involved in our daily routine of rounding up the cattle for their afternoon milking.
So what are you waiting for? Let's saddle up!
Stone Hill Horse Trek, 156 Perrott Rd, Putaruru, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Monday - Sunday 9:30 - 3:30pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to town:
- 30km to Te Awamutu, Cambridge, Putaruru; 70-90km to Taupo/Rotorua
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$65.00 - $150.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- We can also arrange a guided tour through the farm with your own horses. Time and length can be negotiated.
- Further pricing information:
- For the health and wellbeing of our horses and client safety we have a rider weight limit of 90 kg.