1 / 4
With an impressive fleet of large, purpose-built yachts on the sheltered waters of Auckland’s Waitemata Harbour we are famous for our sailing cruises. Come on board and see why for yourself.
Translated as ‘Sparkling Waters’, the Auckland harbour is a boating paradise and our fleet has become a must do attraction for visitors and locals.
View the stunning city sights from the water, with extensive commentary. Sit back and relax or get involved and help the crew sail.
Join us and experience Auckland, the ‘City of Sails’!
Explore Group - Auckland Harbour Sailing , Auckland Viaduct Harbour, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am-7pm, 7 days.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- it takes about 30-40 min by car to get to the airport from the Viaduct
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 5 min walk from Quay Street coach terminal and about 10-15 min walk from SkyCity
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- we are located in the town centre
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$99.00 - $145.00|
(10 años o menos)
|$60.00 - $80.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Surcharge for Lunch & Dinner Harbour Cruise