1 / 6
Founded in 1850 as part of the Anglican foundation for Christchurch, Christ’s College is an independent boys’ boarding and day school.
Visit our unique campus with its outstanding collection of heritage buildings, located in the heart of the central city framed by the River Avon, and bordering Hagley Park and the Botanic Gardens.
Our guides all have a personal link with the school. As either past students, staff or parents, their knowledge of and passion for Christ’s College shows. They would love the opportunity to share this with you.
Begin your tour at 10am, and appreciate the architectural highlights of our campus, such as Big School, the Dining Hall, the Chapel and more.
Don't leave Christchurch without visiting College.
Christ's College Guided Tours, 33 Rolleston Avenue, Central City, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8140, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 9km (15 minutes) to Christchurch Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- On the Tram route.
- Proximity to town:
- Central Christchurch City
Pricing and Conditions
(16 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- Groups of ten or more $5 per person
- Further pricing information:
- Tours run at 10am Monday-Friday. Purchase tickets from the school office on Rolleston Avenue or i-Site office. Tours do not operate on public holidays